21 October 2008

Ellie

What a lot has happened since the holidays!

Last Saturday, we participated in Kidzfest with a craft stall at Daylesford Town Hall as part of the children's art & book festival.

My kids enjoyed the festival, making puppets, viewing art work & listening to childrens' stories being read.

Recently, I made one of Rosalie Quinlan & Melanie Hurlston's "Melly & Me" toys. "Ellie" is her name. I adored making her little tunic & pants. She looks very cute!

I have nearly finalised classes leading into Christmas. Apologies for the delay - we've nearly caught up from the busy school holiday period.


1 comment:

  1. If you are planning on coming to Daylesford soonfor a day or just a week-end of relazing and having a spa, I sugest you call into a wonderful little craft shop called Threadneedle oppisite the primary school. They have wonderful selection of materials for quilting,needlework and beading also card making .With classes for all.

    ReplyDelete