06 August 2010

"Daylesford Buds" & "Stuffies"

This is "Daylesford Buds" from our lovely Daylesford Craft Experience

I thought you might want to take a closer look at this fabulous handbag design from Melly & me


Zoe from Purl's Palace had a gorgeous version as well, using oriental fabrics.  I only wish that I could blanket stitch so neatly! 


I should mention that our bag had a 2" (finished) strap, which is smaller than the one in the pattern - the choice of course is yours. 

And these are the gorgeous "Stitch & Stuffs" by Melly & me


The beautiful Angel was included in the goodies bag at the retreat, along with the threads required.  The Giraffe, Bear and Bunny were in the kit along with a fat quarter for the reverse. 

I'm loving the weaveline fabric that Melly recommended. 

I will try to find some better photos of each designers' projects so that you can get a better look.

----------------------

In my last post, I forgot to thank a few more people & I would like to do so now:

Spotlight was very kind to give us vouchers that were given out during our amazing "show & tell".
 
Rare Yarns & Australian Knitting Magazine were also very kind in letting us copy some of Zoe's patterns for the goodies bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment