03 September 2010

Raspberry Ripple

A little while ago I got a couple of Melly's Raspberry Ripple Patterns.  The pleats in this bag really give it a different look and I thought it would be a great one to make up.  Being contrary of nature I decided to make it with only two contrasting colours and well, here is the result...


Here's an inside view - it has a pocket in the middle which I love (excuse the dodgy photo - I had to do it rather quickly - at least my hand is out of the way).


Its a great pattern for something a little different and you can make it as colourful as you want.

Now the other thing I must mention is the magnificent Daylesford Makers Market which is on this weekend at the Town Hall.  As always there will be some wonderful creative works by a talented selection of crafters. 

Hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment